Coming home from the hospital signifies the beginning of a “New Normal” for our daughter and son-in-law. Their concerns includes a gaggle of things that they hope will soon be defined and become part of their daily routine.
1. Sleep schedule….will the babies ever sleep more than 2 hours at a time?
2. Will they ever both sleep at the same time?
3. Will our daughter heal up quickly and be able to take care of herself?
4. Will our son-in-law be able to go back to work and operate on a minimum of sleep for a few months?
5. Will the 2-year old be able to deal with his universe changing so dramatically?
6. Will the dogs figure it out?
7. Will there be enough love to go around? (yes!!!)
It is an exciting time and as grandparents we get to see it from an entirely new perspective.
Final analysis….Having babies is for young people!!!